Vancouver, WA Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Motorcycle accidents in Vancouver, WA can lead to devastating consequences. Collisions between a motorcycle and a passenger car often result in serious, sometimes life-threatening injuries that require extensive medical care, leading to thousands of dollars in medical expenses, lost wages, property damage, and more. If you are injured in a motorcycle collision, you may be eligible for financial compensation—and the Vancouver, WA personal injury attorneys at DuBois Law Group can help.
Why Choose Us
- Our Vancouver, WA motorcycle accident lawyers have helped hundreds of clients secure millions of dollars in compensation. We will advocate aggressively for your maximum possible recovery.
- We operate a separate medical department to connect our clients with the treatment they need. Our staff will even recommend specialists, including chiropractors and orthopedic surgeons.
- Our motorcycle accident attorneys firm takes on a small number of cases at a time, which allows us to provide each of our clients with the personalized attention and direct communication they deserve.
How to Prove a Washington Motorcycle Accident Claim
Washington is a fault accident state, meaning that negligent drivers must pay for their victims’ damages in any accident they cause—including motorcycle collisions. If you are injured by an at-fault driver, you could file an insurance claim or lawsuit against him or her. However, you will need to prove that his or her actions caused the motorcycle accident in order to secure compensation.
Specifically, you will need to gather enough evidence to prove four key facts.
- The driver owed you a duty of care.
- The driver breached his or her duty of care.
- The breach of duty caused your accident.
- You sustained damages in the accident.
Thankfully, the motorcycle accident attorney from DuBois Law Group can help you gather the evidence necessary to craft a compelling claim.
What to Do After a Vancouver, WA Motorcycle Accident
The moments after a motorcycle accident can be very scary. You may wonder how serious your injuries are and be concerned about your safety and the well-being of those around you. However, it is important to take careful steps after the accident to protect yourself and your right to compensation.
- First, call 911. This will bring law enforcement and emergency medical services to the scene. Speak to the responding officer if possible and collect his or her information. The officer will then create a police report that you can use to prove your case.
- Next, seek medical care. Your injuries may require prompt treatment, and it is important to seek help as soon as you can. Save all records related to your motorcycle accident and injuries.
- If you are able to move around the accident without further injury, document evidence. Take photographs of the crash, your injuries, and property damage. Ask any witnesses in the area for their contact details.
- Exchange contact, license, and insurance details with the other driver. Keep your interaction brief and do not make any statements about your accident or injuries—this information could be used against you.
Once you receive treatment for your injuries, speak to a Vancouver, WA motorcycle accident attorney from DuBois Law Firm as soon as you can. Do not speak with any insurance representatives or the at-fault driver before consulting with an attorney.
Contact DuBois Law Group
If you are injured in a Vancouver, WA motorcycle accident, you deserve full compensation from the at-fault driver. The motorcycle accident lawyers at DuBois Law Group can help you hold him or her accountable. Contact us today to schedule a free case consultation and learn more about your legal options. (503) 222-4411