Hillsboro Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
A catastrophic injury refers to any harm that results in permanent disability, such as a brain injury or paralysis that occurs after spinal cord damage. These injuries can result in thousands of dollars in medical expenses, weeks or months of lost wages, and a permanent inability to return to work. The physical and emotional impact of a catastrophic injury can be difficult to bear.
If you sustained a catastrophic injury on the job or due to the negligence or recklessness of another person, you may be eligible for financial compensation. In these situations, the Hillsboro catastrophic injury attorneys at DuBois Law Group can fight for your right to maximum recovery.
Why Choose Us
- Our Hillsboro personal injury lawyers have recovered millions of dollars on behalf of our clients. We will explore all possible avenues for compensation to secure the maximum award in your case.
- We combine the resources of a large firm with the personalized attention and dedication of a small firm. You will have a direct line of communication with your attorney throughout your claim.
- Navigating the claims process after a serious injury can be a difficult and challenging experience. Our lawyers will handle all aspects related to your case so you can focus on recovery.
Legal Options for Catastrophic Injury Victims
You can sustain a catastrophic injury in any type of accident, from motor vehicle collisions and work injuries to hazardous property conditions and medical malpractice. Depending on the circumstances surrounding your accident, you could file a claim with our catastrophic injury lawyers to recover compensation for your accident-related losses.
If you sustained a catastrophic injury while performing your work-related duties, you could file an Oregon workers’ compensation claim to recover disability payments, medical reimbursements, and other important benefits. If the injury occurred due to the negligence of another person or entity, such as a motorist or a property owner, you could file an insurance claim or lawsuit against him or her. Utilize the help of a Hillsboro catastrophic injury attorney to do o.
In your workers’ compensation claim, you will need to prove that you sustained the injury on the job. In an insurance claim or lawsuit, you will need to establish that the other party caused the accident and your resulting injury. Typically, this will involve providing enough evidence to establish four key elements.
- The at-fault party owed you a duty of care.
- The at-fault party breached his or her duty of care.
- The breach of duty caused your accident and catastrophic injury.
- You suffered damages in the accident that you can collect in your lawsuit.
Do You Need a Lawyer for a Catastrophic Injury Claim?
If you are filing a claim for a catastrophic injury, you need a Hillsboro attorney on your side. Hiring a specialized catastrophic injury lawyer to represent your case can provide you with several benefits, including the following.
- Your attorney can calculate the full extent of your damages and evaluate any settlement offers you receive.
- Your lawyer can leverage his or her resources to conduct a full-scale investigation into your case.
- Your attorney can handle all negotiations with the insurance company on your behalf.
- Your lawyer will understand the litigation process and will handle all aspects of your case on your behalf, helping you avoid unnecessary errors or delays.
Contact DuBois Law Group
If you are the victim seeking restitution, the Hillsboro catastrophic injury lawyers at DuBois Law Group can help. Your catastrophic injury attorney will evaluate your case and identify whether you have grounds for legal action. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation and discuss your next steps. (503) 222-4411