Free Legal Information: Portland Personal Injury Claims
7 Common Mistakes That Can Wreck Your Oregon Accident Case
Book by Portland injury attorneys gives you free legal information about car accidents, insurance policies, how to pay medical bills and tips for hiring a lawyer or settling the case yourself. Order HERE.
What to Do After an Accident in Oregon:
- Get medical attention.
- Report the accident to your insurance company.
- READ THIS BOOK.
This book answers the questions:
- Should I give a recorded statement to the insurance adjuster?
- How does the the accident claims process work?
- How can I pay my medical bills? Will my insurance help me?
- How much time do I have to file a claim?
- What if the person who hit me is not insured?
Settle Your Smaller Oregon Accident Case Without A Lawyer
You don’t need a lawyer to settle your Oregon Accident case. This report shows you how to use ORS 20.080 to get a settlement you deserve – and how you could get the insurance company to pay the attorney fees. Order HERE.
It’s very difficult to find a lawyer for a case that’s worth less than $10,000. And the insurance company knows it. So here’s what they say to themselves: “Fair compensation would be $3,000, but since this person will never find a lawyer to sue us, we’ll only offer $500.” Because they know what it costs to hire an Oregon injury lawyer.
But in Oregon, ORS 20.080 can require the insurance company to pay the lawyer FOR YOU if the lawyer can get a better offer. This doesn’t always happen, but when it does the injury victim is much better off.
Oregon Wrongful Death Laws: A Family Guide
Nothing is worse than a loved one dying unnecessarily. When death comes in the natural order of things, of old age, it still causes feelings of loss and grief. But when a death was the result of someone else’s actions or negligence, then the loss can become clouded with a host of other issues, questions, and doubts.
If you are dealing with the loss of a loved one has died through someone else’s fault, we wrote this report for you. We consider it our duty to inform you of your legal rights. We know that in the wake of this loss, emotions run deep. The last thing people want to do is call a lawyer, make an appointment, drive to the lawyer’s office, etc. But to bring an Oregon wrongful death claim against the responsible parties, you need to educate yourself about the process. Order HERE.
This white paper answers the questions:
- Who Can Bring a Wrongful Death Case in Oregon?
- What is the First Thing I Should Do?
- What are the Legal Time Limits for Wrongful Death Lawsuits?
- What is the Value of a Wrongful Death Case?
- Who Can Benefit from a Wrongful Death Claim?