Beaverton Drunk Driving Accident Attorney
Not only is it highly illegal but extremely dangerous to drive while under the influence of alcohol or drugs. These substances impair many of the functions necessary for safe driving, including concentration, motor skills, judgment, reaction time, and vision. Unfortunately, many Beaverton residents are involved in drunk driving accidents each year—leading to severe injuries and devastating consequences. If you are injured in such a circumstance, the Beaverton drunk driving accident lawyers at DuBois Law Group can help you seek justice against the negligent driver.
Why Choose Us
- Our attorneys take on a small number of cases at a time, allowing us to provide the dedication and personalized attention that our personal injury clients deserve.
- We operate on a contingency fee basis. If we do not secure compensation in your accident claim, you will not owe legal fees.
- Navigating a drunk driving claim after a recent injury can be difficult. Our lawyers will handle all aspects of your claim on your behalf, allowing you to focus on recovery.
Legal Options for Beaverton Drunk Driving Victims
Oregon is a fault car accident state. If a driver causes a car accident, he or she is financially responsible for any losses that any victims involved in the collision endure. If you are injured by a drunk driver, you need to contact a Beaverton personal injury lawyer and pursue a personal injury lawsuit or insurance claim against him or her. With the help of our experienced drunk driving accident attorneys, you can recover compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, property damage, and other damages, such as pain and suffering, related to your collision.
You have the right to file a lawsuit or insurance claim against a drunk driver at the same time as a criminal case. Criminal and civil claims follow two different processes and result in different goals. While a criminal case is intended to punish the driver, the purpose of a lawsuit is to compensate you for your accident-related losses. Speak to one of our injury lawyers in Portland as soon as possible to identify your optimal path to recovery.
Do You Need a Drunk Driving Accident Lawyer?
If you are filing a claim against a drunk driver, you need an attorney on your side. Hiring a drunk driving accident lawyer from DuBois Law Group can provide several benefits for your claim, including the following.
- Your attorney can conduct a full investigation into your accident, leveraging the full power of his or her firm to identify the cause of the vehicle collision and prove your right to compensation.
- Your lawyer will be able to handle negotiations with the insurance company on your behalf. He or she will advocate for your rights and evaluate any settlement offers you receive, helping you avoid an insufficient settlement.
- Drunk driving accidents can result in serious injuries, making it difficult to calculate the full extent of your damages. Your attorney can accurately estimate your award and enlist the help of expert witnesses, such as life care planners and medical professionals, to identify your long-term care costs.
- Navigating the drunk driving claims process can be difficult after a recent injury, leading to unnecessary errors or delays that could harm your case. Your attorney will have experience handling claims similar to yours and will leverage that experience to identify how the situation should best be handled.
Contact DuBois Law Group
Drunk driving is a dangerous and reckless act. If you are injured by an intoxicated driver, you deserve justice—and the Beaverton or accident attorneys in Portland at DuBois Law Group can help. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation and discuss your legal options. (503) 222-4411