Portland Personal Injury Videos
- What if Someone Causes Me to Crash but Didn’t Hit Me? Phantom Vehicles
If you’re in an accident that some other driver caused but there was no contact between the cars so you’re driving and someone cuts you off and slams on the brakes and you swerve and you end up hitting a tree but you don’t actually hit their car, that’s called a “phantom vehicle.”
- Recovering Lost Wages After an Oregon Car Crash
Get your wages paid if you can’t work due to an Oregon auto accident.
- Visiting an Independent Medical Examiner
The term independent medical examiner is misleading. Learn why.
- How Long Does a Portland Personal Injury Case Take to Settle?
In general, a case can take anywhere from 3 months to 2 years to settle, but this on average – and after a person is medically stationary.
- Typical Truck Accident Case
Oregon truck accident attorney Sean DuBois tells the story of a commercial truck driver who was injured in a car crash on the job.
- Getting Medical Bills Paid Quickly
Oregon personal injury lawyer Sean DuBois tells a story about a man who was seriously injured and was being ignored by his attorney at the time. Sean DuBois was able to put a demand package together for the insurance company of the other driver, and make them pay their full policy limit right away.
- How Much Car Insurance Do I Need in Oregon?
In Oregon, there are certain amounts required for auto accident coverage. Read Sean DuBois’s insurance recommendations.
- Talking to the Insurance Adjuster
Sometimes the things you tell the insurance adjsuter can negatively affect your claim. Don’t let this happen to you.
- Dealing with Insurance Companies When Your Claim is Denied
Portland auto accident attorney Sean DuBois tells a story about a woman who was involved in an auto accident, where she was struck by another driver who ran a red light. When the insurance company of the man who hit her said it was her fault and refused to pay, Sean DuBois was hired.
General Personal Injury Information:
- Our Communication Policy
The Portland personal injury law firm of DuBois Law Group LLC have implemented a communications policy so that they may communicate with their clients effectively.
- Can I Afford a Personal Injury Attorney?
At DuBois Law Group we have two fee structures, so you can choose an option that works best for you.
- How Long Do I Have to File an Oregon Personal Injury Claim?
In Oregon, statutes of limitations vary by the type of case. Make sure you don’t lose your right to compensation by waiting too long.
- Working with Your Doctor
Portland personal injury attorney Sean DuBois explains how they make sure the clients start getting the treatment they need to get better after an accident.
- How Case Worth is Determined
Determining what your injury case is worth is not as simple as adding up numbers. An attorney has to look at the details on a case-by-case basis. And even then, there’s no guarantee until both sides have argued their case, and then, in only about 5% of personal injury cases, what a jury decides.
- Why Choose Portland Personal Injury Law Firm DuBois Law Group LLC
It is an ethical obligation of ours to maximize your case. Portland personal injury attorney DuBois Law Group explains how that is done
Testimonials From Past Clients:
- Couple Was Rear-Ended, Just Wanted a Fair Settlement
These two people met with Sean, and were really impressed by their honesty and upfront explanations.
- Traumatic Brain Injury: Premises Liability Claim
This client interviewed ten lawyers before hiring us. Let her explain why she made the right decision.
- Disk Replacement After Freeway Crash
After a year and a half of physical therapy, she hired us and we helped her get the treatment she needed.
- Driver Ran Red Light, Changed Family’s Life for Months
They chose DuBois Law Group for our reputation and experience.
- Hit By Drunk Driver, Spinal Disk Injury
Drunk driving accidents are complicated, and can have different time limits.
- Bicycle Accident Injury: Compression Fracture
We helped him navigate the insurance process to a more than satisfactory result.
- Low-Impact Car Accident Client: Mediation
She loved us for making her a part of our team.
- Hit and Run Crash: Knee Surgery
Medical bills for surgery were covered in addition to settlement.
- “We’ve Heard Really Good Things About Them”
This client took her acupuncturist’s referral to our office and was happy with the result.
- Rear-End Accident Victim with Shoulder Surgery
We negotiated surgery and PT bills, and got him a better settlement than expected.
- Liability Dispute: Other Driver Wouldn’t Admit Fault
Case won even though insurance tried to blame our client.
- Recovering from Car Accident-Related PTSD
Post-traumatic stress after a car accident is very real, and very stressful. It’s hard to juggle medical bills, insurance companies and the legal stuff. Contact a qualified attorney so you don’t have to.
- Why Having an Attorney Was Important to My Case
Don’t wait to call if you have been hurt in an accident.
- Depositions: The Lawyers Prepare You
They helped her through the process and when it came to litigation, spent time preparing her.
- Portland Injury Attorney Called “Awesome” By Past Client
Past client describes his experience with DuBois Law Group, Portland accident lawyers.
- Dubois Law Group Testifying Before the Judiciary Committee on House Bill 2524
This bill, which hopes to decrease hit and runs, increased the penalty for leaving the scene where a victim was seriously injured.