Portland injury attorney

Tag: filing a tort claim notice against the state

Portland Premises Liability: Suing for Injuries on Government Property

Every year, many people are injured on government property – in parks, recreation centers, public pools, on city streets, etc. But premises liability claims against the government are much more complicated than claims against private property owners. If you’ve been injured on government (including state, country, etc.), keep reading for some important information for filing… read more