Wrongful Death Attorney Portland
Accidents happen and tragedy strikes. Unfortunately, some of these events turn out to be fatal for either both or one of the parties involved. The loss of life is not only a horrific event that must be mourned, but the financial and emotional damage that the surviving family and close relatives experience is hard to bear as well. That’s why a wrongful death attorney can help you get justice and compensation for your loss.
While there is no replacement for the person who dies through a fatal accident, those responsible for the death can and should be held accountable. Thankfully, the courts can decide on financial amounts that must be paid by the people whose recklessness caused the death in the first place. However, to make sure this happens, and in the most efficient manner, it’s best to hire a Portland wrongful death lawyer to help you through the process.
Why Choose Us
- The personal injury attorneys at DuBois Law Group are dedicated to securing maximum compensation on behalf of our clients. We have recovered millions of dollars in settlements and jury verdicts, including $50 million over a five-year period alone.
- We understand that financial hardship often accompanies a bicycle accident. Our firm charges a contingency fee for maximum affordability; if we do not secure an award in your case, you will not be charged legal fees.
- Our firm takes on a limited number of cases at a time, which allows us to provide our clients with the dedication and personalized attention they deserve. You will always be able to speak with your attorney about your case.
Wrongful Death in Portland
For those living in Portland, Oregon, and looking to file a wrongful death claim, it is essential to know the proper information and surrounding the circumstances behind the circumstances of the deceased. This is where one of our attorneys has your back.
However, since the laws of Portland give the courts the right to decide the financial compensation that must be paid to the dead person’s family, hiring experienced and highly qualified fatal accident attorneys is crucial. This is in order to ensure that your wrongful death claim is presented appropriately so it is upheld by the court and suitable compensation is provided to you as well as all those affected.
Selecting A Portland Wrongful Death Lawyer
- First, when searching for fatal accident attorneys to file the case for you, it is important that you short-list people who have experience in such cases and have a distinguished record of winning. You don’t want to waste your time and money on attorneys who don’t have much experience in handling wrongful death claim cases, which can be tricky. So stick with DuBois Law Group to work with some of the most experienced accident lawyers in Portland.
- While creating a short-list, try to search websites for the names of credible Portland fatal accident attorneys. There are so many people on the Internet who are ready to share their experiences in such cases and you might be able to benefit from their experience when hiring an attorney.
- After short-listing the most qualified and the most experienced candidates, it’s best to interview each lawyer and see which of the attorneys actually takes interest in taking up your case. You should mark off those attorneys who refer your case to a junior worker or those who aren’t ready to discuss the case with you in detail. After the discussions with the attorneys, you’ll probably.
Contant DuBois Law Group
If you’re in the unfortunate situation of filing a wrongful death lawsuit, DuBois Law Group has a selection of Portland attorneys that you want on your side. Don’t try to do things on your own when there are professionals to help. Contact us now to receive a free consultation and learn how to take the correct next step.